- 2 shots Amaretto
- 2 parts grapefruit juice (pink is best)
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part 7-up (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Maraschino cherry juice (optional)
- Drop 3-4 ice cubes in the bottom of a scotch glass
- Add the double shot of Amaretto
- Then both the juices
- If you’re gonna splurge, now would be a good time to add the 7-up
- If you’re really splurging, throw in a spoonful of cherry juice
- Drink up
i found this recipe thanks to my mom, who was unable to find sweet & sour mix in the middle of a forest. It doesn’t taste anything like a real Amaretto Sour but it doesn’t taste bad either.
Currently Drinking: About to finish the half bottle of Smirnoff Ice left over from last night. (i drank a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of tequila beer and half the Smirnoff Ice.)
Hangover Forecast: Sun showers. i won’t be physically hungover but i’ll pro’lly be mentally hungover from last night’s binge.